Champions Against Bullying provides the tools and resources that empower kids with a positive self-image to withstand outside negative influences.
Workshops cover bullying from A to Z, including the bully, target and bystander and address children from pre-school to high school. Our workshops and keynotes are adapted for parents, educators, universities, associations and corporations.
Using our Prevention – Interventions – Solutions model, we:
|*Empower the target
|*Mobilize the bystanders
|*Rehabilitate the bully
||*Develop school policies and safe practices
Larger Venue speaking engagements The American Camp Association, Take The Lead Teen Summit at Fullerton University and the Raise Foundation's Annual Conference.
- Social Starts - For the pre-school crowd - Inspiring kindness, respect and confidence
- Wee Feel Great - Follow up - For the pre-school crowd
- Keeping Your Cool While The Heat Is On - For kids
- Yes, Kids Have Sweaty Palms, Too - For parents
- How Do You Know What You Don’t Know?- For parents – Find out what’s keeping your kids up at night
- What’s Up With Kids Today?- Training for educators
- “The No-Nonsense Guide To Kids’ Bullying Solutions” – Disney Online and Parent-to-Parent award winning, interactive, Ministry of Education approved resource in CD-ROM format
- Quick reference and Step by Step Reference Guides – For parents and kids
- Private, phone and group coaching
- Mediating available - to restore a peaceful and amicable solution at every stage when bullying is identified
To book workshops: firstname.lastname@example.org